Makeup under the pink dress
In the wardrobe of every fashionista there is at least one pink dress. And many beauties completely rely on this color and choose dresses in the style of baby doll and pink shades. Pink to the face of all girls, regardless of the color of hair, eyes and skin. But how to choose make-up, in order to emphasize all its advantages and outfit, remains a mystery to many.
We can safely say that the one-time color of the dress and its use in make-up refreshes the skin, making it more attractive. It seems that the predilection for pink shades in girls has been formed since childhood, because there are so few ladies in the world who absolutely refuse this color.
To date, shades of pink is very much, with their help, you can profitably highlight your image. But it is important to combine your pink outfit with the right makeup.
- Make up for pink dress most often performed in moderate and natural shades. It should not be too bright and glutting, but harmoniously complementing it.
- An important feature when creating makeup under the pink dress is the perfect tone of the face, so it is better not to save on tonal means.
- When using shadows to match your dress Do not forget that they should complement each other perfectly. Contradictory and acid colors are unlikely to play into your hands.
- Blush under a pink dress should be gentle and low-key. It is very important that the makeup turned out with a natural blush. Of course, you can clearly highlight the cheekbones, but do not be zealous with clear lines.
- It is appropriate to use highlighters in make-up for pink outfit, which will give a person a light shine and emphasize his dignity.
- If you have never done face sculpting before, be careful. It, of course, will not spoil the pink color, but you can easily get the mask effect.
- Blond beauties and ladies with light brown hair and fair skin It is recommended to use a tonal tool to tone the skin lighter. Thus, you can create a very good porcelain effect. But beauties with a noble tan and dark skin, it is quite possible to purchase a tonal tool to tone darker, besides it will be very beneficial to use bronzing powders with a warm sheen.
- Be careful of metallic and bronze shades of shadows., they will be relevant only if the dress has a metal accessory or they can be combined with various decorations. In this case, when creating such a make-up, you need to think over all the details of the image.
Pink dresses are very different, from different fabrics and the most unusual styles. They can be solemn, graduation, flowing evening, strict office or light for every day.
At the same time, make-up for them cannot be universal, because each reason requires its own emphasis in make-up, and one simply can not ignore this.
So, in order to favorably emphasize the dignity of your face at a particular event or in everyday life, we recommend that you consider the main types of makeup for a pink outfit.
- Day. It is best to perform such makeup in moderate shades. It is perfect for work, family lunch or walking with friends on a warm spring day. The main thing in it - to preserve the naturalness and at the same time skillfully hide all the flaws. In such a make-up you should achieve perfect, velvety skin of the face, since in the daytime all defects are especially visible on it. To warm pink color attire delicate apricot shades of blush, cream, peach and coral are best. The choice between matte options or rouge with glitter is yours. Shadows can be chosen from a nude or cold palette of shades. Combinations of shades with pink and gray will look great. When doing a cold make with the use of pale pink or delicate shades of shadows, be sure to complement them with thin French arrows, so that the makeup does not look inconspicuous. Lipstick should be selected based on the brightness of the eyes. If you emphasize the eyes, then lip makeup with a transparent gloss or cream lipstick. And if you made up your eyes with barely visible shadows and slightly refreshed eyelashes, then you should choose a contrast lipstick, it will be perfectly combined with a pink dress.
- Evening make-up under a pink dress is supposed to be bolder than his daytime comrade. Here you can give free rein to your imagination and imagination and not be afraid to make bright accents. In this case, do not forget that it is better to single out something one - or eyes, or lips. Ignoring this rule, you risk getting a caller make-up. An evening look with a pink dress also implies a perfect face tone and a properly selected blush. The big plus is also the fact that in the evening you can not be afraid to experiment with brilliance.
For example, blush with shine, highlighters or bronzers, as well as satin shadows with modulations or mother-of-pearl options will be an excellent solution. The accents in the corners of the eyes can be arranged with a brilliant pigment in the desired shade, for example, silver or gold. Eyelashes should be made lush and voluminous, with a spicy twist. If you decide to use artificial bunches, do not forget to twist your eyelashes. As for lipstick, then you can choose the tone to match the dress, but then make minimal eye makeup. Evening make-up under a pink dress can be complemented by elegant arrows that make the look more expressive. All these nuances you can take into account and make-up for prom.
- Make-up for blondes. Blond beauties in a pink dress with a light skin tone is very important not to make the makeup too pale, otherwise the image may be lost. Blondes are best to choose tonal means with a soft pink or peach tone. Matte shades of pastel shades are perfect for the eyes. Lips of a gentle shade will become excellent addition of an image.
- Makeup for passionate brunettes. Dark-haired beauties, especially with a light tan, it is recommended to choose a tonal tool to tone darker or to match the face if you are afraid of the "wrong" result. For brunettes, the classic black "Smokey" under a hot pink dress is perfect, or the colored "Smoky ice" under pale pink. Arrows, thickly painted eyelashes and perfect eyebrows will be an excellent makeup supplement. Brown-haired women can also take into account these features of make-up for a pink outfit.
How to apply?
When performing makeup under a pink dress at home, we recommend that you pay attention to the following step by step instructions.
Since the pink dress requires perfect complexion, it is very important to properly care for him. Also, do not forget about visits to the beautician, because at home it is not always possible to completely clean the skin, as a result of which our face often accumulates pollution.
- On pre-prepared face apply moisturizing cream, let it soak.
- Next, distribute the makeup base over the face., it will help to extend the "life" of your foundation and even out your face. If necessary, mask the flaws with a corrector. Pay particular attention to the dark circles under the eyes, they should not be visible.
- Apply foundation, You can fix it with the help of powder. It can be matte or with a gentle glow.
- Highlight natural blush with the help of a delicate shade of blush. Try not to choose dark beige shades.
- Make eyebrows convenient for youby simply combing them out or adjusting them with special shadows and a pencil.
- When doing eye makeup, whether it is difficult or in monophonicFill in, try to make smooth transitions between colors.
- Eyelashes should be painted on the basis of your outfit. For a puppet image and a mini-dress in a pink shade, it is best to make lush and voluminous eyelashes or to focus on the length and separation.
- Choosing a lip shade follows from the saturation of eye makeup.. If the eyes are bright - give preference to neutral and natural lipstick and, of course, vice versa. Also a great solution can be the use of gloss and tints.
How to choose cosmetics?
Choosing cosmetics for a pink dress for a celebration, it is best to give preference to professional brands, such as the NYX, Bobbi Brown, Nars or Smashbox.
Pink outfits, of course, tolerate shades of pink in makeup, and in moderate use even love them. Pastel pink lipstick will blend in perfectly with a white and pink dress. In addition, under such an outfit you can safely choose the peach blush and shade in the shade of beige.
- Girls with blue eyes suitable combinations of gray and brown shades of shadows. And also various purple and powder-pink options will look appropriate.
- Brown-eyed ladies You can choose the color "Smokey ice", for example, chocolate, where the area under the eyebrows can be accentuated with a matte milky shade.
- Green-eyed girls Perfectly moderate and warm shades.
- But grey eyes can be complemented by a combination of pink, silver and cream shades.
Makeup artists secrets
- If you have a dress of dusty pink or dirty pink, focus on expressive eyes. An excellent option would be to bring them in black pencil and shade.
- Girls in glasses under a pink dress is better to focus on the lips, and make-up eyes in natural shades, the emphasis can be made on the separated and elongated eyelashes.
- Be careful with the choice of the same colors in the dress and make-up, They can overpower the image. If you have a bright pink outfit, for example, a coral dress, then it is better not to choose rich colors of lipstick under it.
Pink color strongly emphasizes all the flaws, whether face or body, so if you have any complexes, then first it is better to bring yourself into shape.
- If you want to create an airy and gentle image of a young girl, do not be afraid to use both pink blush and pink lipstick at the same time. Most often it looks advantageous.
- For unusual images of the party can not be afraid to use more brilliance. and put accents on the eyes with brilliant pigments.
If you are not sure which make up to choose for your outfit, we recommend to look at the images of famous celebrities, because star makeup artists always know what is worth emphasizing.
Dark-haired beauties you can be inspired by a gorgeous way Irina Shayk in a bright pink dress, where she minimized makeup, making it as natural as possible.
Blonde Rosie Huntington-Whiteley she is not afraid to add contrast to her pale pink color, while using a bright wine-colored lipstick, but she complements bright pink dresses with moderate makeup, with an emphasis on her eyes.
Video example of makeup under a pink dress, see below.